Tattoos are an ancient form of art that has become very famous and popular in recent times. People everywhere irrespective of gender, culture or identity can get a tattoo. It was not the case before, tattoos were done normally within a community or a specific culture. But this scenario has changed and it is definitely for the better.
Tattoo is a hard and commendable form of art. The artist must be adept in painting and designing, and must have steady hands to draw a permanent tattoo upon someone’s skin! Not just this, the evolution of tattoo culture has also helped improve the hygiene conditions and the safety protocols of most tattoo shops. Otherwise, there remains a huge chance of getting infected from the needle. But don't worry, the top tattoo studio in Kolkata ensures proper safety measures so that you do not have to have a speck of doubt regarding the maintenance of hygiene and the changing of the needles. Read on to this blog more to find out about the five most popular styles of tattooing that you must know about. If you are interested in getting a tattoo, you should know the consequences and do thorough research regarding it. Read on more to know more!
What are the different styles of tattooing?
There are many different styles of tattooing, some of the broadest and popular ones are listed in this section-
- Traditional - These are the ones that are typical to the culture of a certain place. It includes American traditional or Japanese traditional styles. It encloses the idea of writing on the skin as well.
- Neo-Traditional - This is a modification of the traditional styles. It includes shading and the portrayal of a seemingly realistic picture.
- Illustrative - These are the ones that combine traditionalism and realism. This focuses upon color saturation and bold outlines as well.
- Minimalistic or Geometric - This focuses on neat lines and precision. It emphasizes the negative spaces and is very popular in recent times.
- Realistic - This includes color contrasts and shading so that they look real. The inclusion of perspective in this style is a significant feature.
There are many subparts and consequential styles that have emerged in recent times. They are fun to combine and design as it provides a whole new dimension to the tattoo. A renowned tattoo studio in Kolkata emphasizes making the best tattoo designs and at an affordable price. So if you are looking to go out to get a tattoo, you know where to head!